Prophet (P.B.U.H) once said every parent should provide their children good name. No doubt name has clear effects on the individuals. So, persons and things are affected by their names regarding beauty, ugliness, lightness etc.
It was all about the name and how a name affects personality. Now, there are important points regarding the name Aafiya, which are listed below:
- Aafiya name meaning in urdu is "اچھی صحت, بن ایوب یہ نام تھا حدیث کے ایک راوی تھا".
- Aafiya name meaning in English is "Good health, Bin Ayub was a narrator of this hadith".
- The lucky number for the name Aafiya is 7.
- The lucky stone for the name Aafiya is Markat.
Check More detail of name Aafiya in the table given below:
|Meaning in Urdu
||اچھی صحت, بن ایوب یہ نام تھا حدیث کے ایک راوی تھا
|Meaning in English
||Good health, Bin Ayub was a narrator of this hadith
Personality of Aafiya
Few words can't explain the personality of a person. Aafiya is a name that signifies a person who is good inside out. Aafiya is a liberal and eccentric person. More over Aafiya is a curious personality about the things rooming around. Aafiya is an independent personality; she doesn’t have confidence on the people yet she completely knows about them. Aafiya takes times to get frank with the people because she is abashed. The people around Aafiya usually thinks that she is wise and innocent. Dressing, that is the thing, that makes Aafiya personality more adorable.
Way of Thinking of Aafiya
- Aafiya probably thinks that when were children our parents strictly teach us about some golden rules of life.
- One of these rules is to think before you speak because words will not come back.
- Aafiya thinks that We can forget the external injuries but we can’t forget the harsh wording of someone.
- Aafiya thinks that Words are quite enough to make someone happy and can hurt too.
- Aafiya don’t think like other persons. She thinks present is a perfect time to do anything.
- Aafiya is no more an emotional fool personality. Aafiya is a person of words. Aafiya always fulfills her wordings. Aafiya always concentrates on the decisions taken by mind not by heart. Because usually people listen their heart not their mind and take emotionally bad decisions.
Don’t Blindly Accept Things
Aafiya used to think about herself. She doesn’t believe on the thing that if someone good to her she must do something good to them. If Aafiya don’t wish to do the things, she will not do it. She could step away from everyone just because Aafiya stands for the truth.
Keep Your Power
Aafiya knows how to make herself best, she always controls her emotions. She makes other sad and always make people to just be in their limits. Aafiya knows everybody bad behavior could affect her life, so Aafiya makes people to stay far away from her life.
Don’t Act Impulsively
The people around Aafiya only knows what Aafiya allows them to know. Aafiya don’t create panic in difficult situation rather she thinks a lot about the situation and makes decision as the wise person do.
Elegant thoughts of Aafiya
Aafiya don’t judge people by their looks. Aafiya is a spiritual personality and believe what the people really are. Aafiya has some rules to stay with some people. Aafiya used to understand people but she doesn’t take interest in making fun of their emotions and feelings. Aafiya used to stay along and want to spend most of time with her family and reading books.
FAQS and their answers
Q 1:What is Aafiya name meaning in Urdu?
Aafiya name meaning in Urdu is "اچھی صحت, بن ایوب یہ نام تھا حدیث کے ایک راوی تھا".
Q 2:What is Aafiya name meaning in English?
Aafiya name meaning in English is "Good health, Bin Ayub was a narrator of this hadith".
Q 3:What is the lucky number of name "Aafiya"?
The lucky number of name "Aafiya" is "7".
Q 4:Which are the favourable colors of name "Aafiya"?
The favourable colors of name "Aafiya" are "Blue, green".
Q 5:Which are favourable stones of name "Aafiya"?
The favourable stone of name "Aafiya" are "Markat".
Q 6:Which are the favourable days of name "Aafiya"?
The favourable days of name "Aafiya" are "Friday, Monday".