Summary is the method in which we shrink down long paragraph into short paragraph and focus on the key points of the authors.
How To Write A Summary
To write an effective summary you have to follow points given below. If you use these points then your summary will be effective for reader. These points are
- Needs to be clear to someone who has not read the original material.
- Give only the main points.
- No specific details, dates, or figures unless essential.
- Be concise, no wordy.
Maintain good paragraph structure (use)
- Topic sentences
- Supporting sentences
- Concluding sentences.
Topic sentence idetifies the title, author and the speaker.
Supporting sentence follow the same order as orignal (when possible).
Concluding sentence is the last sentence of any paragraph.
- Do not add your own opinion.
5 Important Rules to Make Summary More Effective
- Made Summary from the notes.
- Do not exceed the word limit.
- Make only one paragraph and do not make many paragraph.
- Do not use abbreviations in the summary.
- Write complete sentence not phrases.
- shall i compare thee to a summers day
- summary meaning
- beowulf summary
- summary meaning in english
- how to write a summary
- rules to write a sumamry
- summary meaning pak24tv
- all summer in a day
- Summary Meaning, How To Write A Summary pak24tv
- summary definition
- summarize define
- define synopsis
Writtern on Pak24tv